Consumer Code of Conduct
In accordance with the Electronic Communications Act of 2005 and subsequent regulations, ZTEL and its subsidiaries informs its customers they are entitled to the following rights:
- To be provided with the required service without unfair discrimination
- To receive information in their preferred language
- To access and question consumer account information
- To protection of personal data and not to have personal data sold to third parties without permission
- To port a number
- To lodge a complaint (details below) and a right to redress ZTEL endeavors at all times to:
- Act in a fair, reasonable and responsible manner in all dealings
- Ensure that services & products meet the correct specifications contained in all the relevant laws and regulations
- Not discriminate against consumers
- Display utmost courtesy and care when dealing with consumers
- Provide consumers with information regarding services and pricing
- Provide consumers with guidance in regard to their customer needs, upon request
- Keep consumers personal information confidential
- Advise consumers to refer their unresolved complaints to ICASA
- We will remain committed to acting fairly and responsibly, and we will treat you with courtesy and respect.
- We will provide you with accurate information regarding relevant products, servicing, and pricing.
- We will treat your information with upmost confidentiality.
- We will provide guidance to assist you in meeting your needs and making informed decisions.
- We will ensure that our products and services meet’s specifications as contained in relevant laws and regulations.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS
If you are not satisfied with the services received, kindly request to speak to the founder.
Unresolved Enquiries or Complaints:
If you are not satisfied with the assistance or resolution provided by the owner, kindly contact ZTEL Customer Hotline 041457 1719. You will then be sent a reference number. If your matter is not been resolved, you can then refer the matter to the Independent Communications Authority of SA (ICASA)